Saturday, December 02, 2006

Random Thoughts...

Nothing much to blog about today; I'm back in MPK and freaking ill.

The laptop is a b!tch...blog will have to come another day.

Random thoughts:
- UCLA's victory over USC is about the best thing that could have happened this past weekend, as far as the B(S)CS is concerned. Either Florida or Michigan will get screwed over, and I love it! As you can tell, I'm no fan of the B(S)CS.
- How is Manny Ramirez not a Dodger yet?
- Not that I needed definitive proof that upgrading from 256MB of RAM to 512+ yields a huge performance boost, but I worked on a computer on Friday that used to take ~ 15 minutes to load Internet Exploder from boot. With an extra 512MB of RAM, that time was reduced to ~ 2 minutes. Why OEMs include only 256MB in their computers is beyond me...oh wait, it probably has something to do with being able to charge a ton for more RAM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home