Monday, July 16, 2007

Random Thoughts, And A Beach Story, Continued

Quick-hitters:

- Well, I'm no longer sore all over. A very good night of sleep, and a handful of Tylenol, will do that.

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning with serious knee pain. It hurt so much that I could barely walk on it. And I don't have any pain relief ointment!

Woe is me...

- Damn, I love dried apricots!

I really, really hate Trader Joe's. Such an evil store...

- I'm even richer! Another three clicks and another $2 via Google AdSense today!

Only $87 and I can request a check!

(Maybe I should put up a running tote board of my Google AdSense earnings, kinda like a telethon! We'll call it the "UngsungBlog Webspace Fund.")

I hope I'm not violating any Google AdSense rules by openly discussing my earnings :P

- Continuing with my beach story, from yesterday: Unlike Saturday, we actually arrived at the beach at a decent time (1:00pm). The water was really nice; if I recall correctly, the water temperature was an awesome 66F.

(Now you see why I could spend hours in the water.)

After getting pounded by the brutal waves for an hour, taking a stroll across the beach (the sand was HOT), and repeating ad nauseum, I got a chance to take a short break. Then, we jumped back in the water for a while, strolled across the beach again, played some frisbee, lathered, rinsed, and repeated.

(Tangent: Of all the projectiles out there, why is it that I cannot throw a frisbee??? I can throw a football, I can throw a baseball--I have a mean slider, and a wicked changeup--hell, I could probably throw a javelin well. But there's something about a frisbee that absolutely befuddles me!

I hate frisbees.)

We spent a good four hours at the beach, of which three and a half were spent doing something other than chilling out. Now you see how I woke up in as much pain as I did this morning.

That being said, I wouldn't mind going to the beach again next week.

I had more to talk about, but my knee is still hurting, and I'm sleepy.

Happy blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home