Sunday, December 03, 2006

I Freaking HATE Fantasy Football

My opponent this week got four points from Tom Brady, even though he faced the Detroit Lions.

My opponent got zeroes from Marques Colston (out) and Devery Henderson.

My opponent got a zero from Benjamin Watson.

My opponent did not play Corey Dillon, who scored three TDs against Detroit.

I had Larry Johnson against Cleveland, and Frank Gore against New Orleans, two pretty porous run defenses.

And I still found a way to lose, even though I had a ten point lead with Tony Romo and Jeremy Shockey left, against Maurice Jones-Drew and Marion Barber III. That lead was quickly extended to seventeen when Eli Manning tossed a TD to Shockey early in the Dallas/NYG game.

Thanks Jon Kitna, for all those turnovers to the NE defense.
Thanks Tony Romo, for those two early picks, and a 0 TD game.
Thanks Eli Manning, for throwing a horrible pass to an open Shockey in the end zone.
Thanks Trent Green, for throwing all those TD passes, instead of handing off to LJ in the red zone.
Thanks San Francisco's offense, for treating Frank Gore like a hood decoration.
Thanks refs, for calling back that Chad Johnson TD, as if receivers in the league don't get away with stuff like that all the time.

Five game win streak? Poof. Potential #1 seed (the league leader also lost this week)? Gonzo. What's in the future for me? A possible first-round playoff matchup against this same team. Oh by the way, the Saints play Washington (horrible pass defense) that week, and NE plays Houston (just plain horrible). I get Larry Johnson v San Diego, and Larry Fitzgerald v Denver.

I hate fantasy football. I really do.

By the way, losing to a last-second, sixty-yard field goal probably sucks too.

That is all. Happy blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home