Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Two antennae...

If replacing one antenna on a Linksys WRT54G increases signal strength, is it unreasonble to expect a bigger boost in signal strength when replacing both antennae?

Apparently it is. For the past week, I've had two DLink antennae (see below) hooked up to my Linksys WRT54G, and it seems as if the connection to my wireless devices is worse than it was when I had the two stock antennae attached!

A Hot Stove League version of Random Thoughts:
- Greg Maddux is a San Diego Padre after signing a 1 year, $10 million contract with a team option that could be worth as much as $9 million. But it wasn't about the money...
- That former LA Dodger Right Fielder signed a 5 year, $70 million contract with the Boston Red Sox. I can't wait for him to start crying when Red Sox nation begins booing him. $70 million, though, will delude him into believing that the crowd is just chanting his last name. By the way, while Dodger fan was chanting his name, I was definitely booing.
- Julio Lugo is also a BoSox now, signing a $9 million/year deal. What's hilarious is that, apparently, Boston outbid itself for this guy's services.
- Barry Zito is supposedly "mulling" a 6 year, $90+ million contract offer from the Mets. What the hell is there to mull over???
- Manny Ramirez will not become a Dodger, even though nothing is official yet. I just know it's not going to happen.
- ESPN ranked all 32 NFL teams in a BCS-like format, and, as usual, the Colts just missed the championship game.
- I'm still bent over the results of last week's Fantasy Football matchup, so I've got nothing to say about Fantasy Football today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home