Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Blues!

Wow...I can't believe it's already April! Where did the time go?!?

- Google is offering internet via your toilet! Talk about a crappy idea! GMail Paper is also available; it took me a while to realize that this was an email archiving "service."

- ThinkGeek is offering their WiiHelm for sale. At last! No need to use your hands to play video games! In all (ok, some) seriousness, I wonder how many years will elapse before someone actually creates a video game console that taps into the neurons firing in your brain to control on screen characters. Maybe the PS14 will have that capability!


- Jeremy Piven (Ari of "Entourage," a show I should really start watching) is a cheapskate, according to a sushi restaurant in Aspen, CO. What's great about the article is the fact that Piven never apologized for his behavior that night. In fact, he simply avoids talking about the incident altogether, complimenting the restaurant instead. And he, himself, wasn't the one to make that declaration; a representative of his made the statement on his behalf! Why don't these celebrities either admit that they are wrong and apologize, or vehemently deny a story, instead of attempting to sidestep the question altogether? Oh well, it could be worse for the restaurant; K-Fed could have eaten there and left a CD of his music as a tip. At least the Entourage DVD could be eBay'ed for a few dollars; a K-Fed CD isn't worth the raw materials used to make the disc.

- I have absolutely nothing to say about these pics. Nothing, nothing at all...

- OSU 67, Georgetown 60. Greg Oden was on the bench minutes into the first half, and OSU actually outscored Georgetown during the stretch! If that doesn't prove that PG Mike Conley Jr. is the real MVP of the team, nothing will. I admit that Oden did show off some nice post moves, as well as a soft touch around the rim, so I'll take back my Dikembe Mutombo comparisons. Then again, he did fire a couple line drive hook shots, so maybe the comparisons will stick for now. BTW, has anyone seen Jeff Green? Jeff Green was as stellar as Tyrus Thomas was in the LSU-UCLA matchuplast year, and by stellar I mean he was practically invisible. Nine points on five shots? Huge stretches of the game where he didn't even touch the ball, much less shoot? Did he develop an allergy to the basketball?

By the way, I heard that there was another game on last night. I guess I must have missed it *whistles*

OK, fine. Congrats Florida! Arron Afflalo, please come back next year! I'll have more in-depth comments about this massacre...er...game tomorrow, when I sober up :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home