Sunday, December 17, 2006

Just some random thoughts

- What the heck was Carmelo Anthony thinking???
- If Isiah Thomas really ordered that flagrant foul on JR Smith (and how would the NBA prove it???), he shouldn't be suspended more than a couple games. He should be fired on the spot. And I'm not saying that because I believe that is a fireable offense; I just think Knicks' owner James Dolan needs to get rid of Isiah NOW.
- The Office episode on Thursday...that was awesome!
- What the heck was Terrell Owens thinking? Oh wait, he doesn't...
- How is it possible that there are ~ 2 weeks left in 2006?
- Fantasy football update: Tony Romo + Frank Gore = 29 points. Nice way to start building my Peyton Manning buffer...by the way, Marion Barber III had 15 points today. If I make it to the championships, I might have to root in favor of our division champ to face me in the finals.

That's all I got for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home