Friday, December 29, 2006

Where have I been???

Wow...it's certainly been a while since I last posted an entry here. Between the holidays, my general laziness, being sick (yet again!), and a few other things, I hadn't had the urge to make a post. So I'll probably split up everything I want to talk about over multiple posts...

- So for almost a year, I've had a Voicestick.com account for the free incoming calls, which I'm using for the intermcom in my condominium complex. I had $5 in the account, but could not figure out how to work my Linksys PAP2 to make outgoing calls on my Voicestick account (I would keep getting a "we cannot process this call at this time" error).

After a bit of Googling, and some changes to my configuration, I was finally able to make outgoing calls! This has become necessary this week because my cell phone charger is in Monterey Park, and I am not :P.

- Barry Zito for seven years and $126 million from the San Francisco Giants, eh? Nice signing! I'm actually very happy that the Giants made this ridiculous signing; it makes me feel a heck of a lot better about the Dodgers' signing of Juan Pierre. Never mind how good the Jason Schmidt deal looks, in comparison. $18 million a year for a 28 year old who has been on the decline, and whose fastball has slowed down a bit lately? That's pretty bad. Seven years for said player? That's REALLY bad. Said player signed by the hated Giants? That's really really good!

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home